Every year is a memorable one in the MLA, and the stories accrued throughout, whether at the range or in the woods, are relived here amongst friends and family. It is a wonderful time for reflection and an even better time to think about the future, which is always bright in our case. You'll eat, you'll laugh, and you'll be sorry to leave when its time to shut the doors.
- Comfortable venue
- Catered dinner
- Dessert table and contest with cash prizes
- Bag raffle and live auction (donations are always appreciated)
- Awards ceremony (game awards, service awards, etc)
- Plenty of time to socialize with MLA friends
- Arrow contest with cash prizes
- Each attendee who is a member of the MLA will be eligible to win $500 towards a custom longbow from an MLA bowyer of their choice. (Members must be in good standing, check your STICKTALK to find out when you expire or contact Caroline Wells before the banquet).
Arrow contest rules:
1) Each contestant makes a matched set of 3 wood, bamboo, or cane arrows due the day of the banquet
2) Submissions will be anonymous until a winner is announced at the awards ceremony,
3) Voting occurs via ballot box and is also anonymous,
4) Arrows are considered donations and will be auctioned off at the end.
Date and Time
February 11, 2017
Doors open at 4 p.m. and dinner will begin at 6:00 p.m.
WEBBWoodshire Banquet Hall
6520 East Grand River
Fowlerville MI 48836
- $25 per seat for non-members
- $20 per seat for members and their immediate family
- Infants (1 and under) are free
Woodshire can safely hold 225 people. Tickets will be sold on a first come, first serve basis. Place your order via the button below or send a check or money order to our Assistant Treasurer Steve Chappell (please make checks out to the Michigan Longbow Association):
2421 Rowley Rd.
Williamston, MI 48895
There may be a quantity leftover at the Kalamazoo Expo, but PLEASE do not wait. If you are bringing a guest who is not a member, be SURE to pay the correct $25 amount. This will be monitored.
WEB PRESALE IS OVER, PLEASE GET YOUR TICKETS AT THE TRADITIONAL eXPO OR CONTACT STEVE CHAPPELL. tHANK YOU!